RIxAI stands for Research Intelligence times Artificial Intelligence. RIxAI is an attempt by MyDataExpert to use the cutting edge technologies in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Big Data to answer the following two key questions in Research Intelligence.
- What are the key trends in Research?
- What are the potential collaboration opportunities in Research?
The front-end of RIxAI is developed based on D3js, and its back-end is equipped with Spark, Tensorflow-2 and Bert to provide a solid and powerful engine.
RIxAI has many interesting features including, but not limited to, the following.
- RIxAI uses word-embeddings to automatically detect the category and subcategory of each research article.
- RIxAI is an unsupervised tool and does not rely on a large bibliometric database to function.
- RIxAI focuses on publication-level visualizations.